Golden Grove Plantation
Golden Grove Plantation was once a sugar plantation, owned by the
Grazette (or Gassett) family, who also owned slaves. In the 1816 Bussa
uprising, Golden Grove suffered some damage as did other plantations in
the vicinity of Bayleys.
Sometime in the 19th century the plantation was owned by the Manning family, who still live there today.
The Plantation house and the outbuildings have been renovated and restored and can be rented.
Contact Golden Grove House