Clifton Hall Plantation
The Cliifton Hall Great House in St. John, dates to the 1600s.
may have been owned by Abel Rous Dottin in the 1700s or 1800s and then
acquired by General Robert Haynes sometime after 1807. 1920s records
show 401 acres were owned by George Laurie Pile.
The house has
six bedrooms, a laundry room, bar, wine storage, an attic and the
living room has a fireplace. There are three outbuildings on the
property as well as a water storage tank.
Hannah Properties Ltd.